Monday 3 August 2009

NEW BABIES

What a doting mum.


She sure looks proud of her babies

Well, I got a great surprise email this afternoon from Sandra & Norman, letting me know that Miss Poppy had had her babies on Sunday morning. Are they CUTE or what? They knew I would love these babies because the are liver and because I have the clown, Billy Bob, from Sandra & Norman. I asked them if I could post these to the blog, so everyone could have an AWWWWWWW! Nothing like baby puppies to melt the hardest of hearts.
You will have to ask Sandra & Norman about the bloodline. I forgot to ask that. DUH!
Thanks Sandra & Norman for sharing these puppy pictures with all of us. I will be expecting updates at the grow.
Cheers,
Mary Lou & the Woofs

6 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful & Poppy looks so proud of her little babies bless her.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mary lou i think one of the girls is heading our way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yyou are a very lucky girl Victoria, a sister for Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    How wonderful. I hope she has a personality lijke our Billy Bob. He is a silly clown, but he is the happiest dog on earth!!!!!! Keep me posted. Glad to hear that Jack is getting a playmate. I remember how he acted with Miss Pie.

    Mary Lou & The Woofs

    ReplyDelete