Sunday 14 March 2010

CRUFTS 2010


This years winners.................................................................

BEST OF BREED: FRA/SWIS/INT CH ALMASY'S BLUE HEAVEN [ATC AH01307FRA] DOG OWNER: MRS J PIRAUBE

PT/MNE/SP CH CATCH ME IF CAN OF CELTIC ODYSSEY [ATC AL00128FRA] OWNER: MR J CEDRIC

O DEAR.......Was the judge trying to say English Bedlingtons are rubbish !!!!!
i went into overdrive with my import Miss Pie.............





Thursday i was doing Discover Dogs,i had Issacc and Miss Colin with me,this is Ewa from Yildiz kennels in Sweden keeping an eye on my two






Heffin Jones gathering up his mob for walkies


i really enjoy doing discover dogs it gives people a chance to see the working bedlington







Day 2,and here we have Marikov Miss American Pie at Gipcyan up on the table








so many oversea visitors this year









19 in my class,never got anywere this year but it was well worth it just to show a dog at crufts.

so there we have it,i do hope british breeders do something to get us back on winning form next year,plus it will save me importing bedlingtons.........................lol..........

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure NO overseas bedlington will get anything next year...they got "to much" this year..lol.. I liked the italian females that came 3rd and 4th better than the winning bitch. The BOB dog on the other hand was looking good..in my opinion :^)
    But Billy...where's the curved back on Miss Pie got to? You could almost use her as a beer tray holder...rofl (sorry *blush*)
    I didn't realize she was that tiny. Anyway, I like that you're brave enough to do your own thing...keep it up :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, would agree on the Italian bitches Ewa, I had the pleasure to go over them on the day, 2 were from Stannolly lines the other german.

    ReplyDelete