Tuesday 12 January 2010

Good CHILLY morning from Sunny Florida

Lets see what else I can find to get into.
Molly doesn't want to be bothered. She is sunbathing!

Do I look like my Dad?


I am practicing to be a pointer.



Well,it has been a while since I postd anything to the blog. Have been real busy with the holidays and then, had surprise company from across the pond. Billy's Hannah came to visit and see the new Billy Bob & Molly family. What a great time we had.

Then, this past weekend, Billy Bob & Molly's puppy from their first litter, came for a visit and a groom. Bubba is quite a pretty boy and Billy Bob could never deny that he is the sire of that boy! (G) Here are a couple of family pictures of Bubba and his Dad.

Hope we all start getting some warmer weather soon. I did not move to Florida 36 years ago for this kind of weather.

Mary Lou & The Woofs








No comments:

Post a Comment