Thursday 16 April 2009

A LONG WAY TO GO YET

Norman Hyde sent me a photo of OUSHA one of Ellies pups


Billy, thought you might like to see this photo of Ousha one of Ellie's pups. She has caught small deer before but with the help of Sandy a Lurcher cross,this is her first solo conquest, she lives on a small holding and has the run of the fields all day so she has a good life.


here she is with her spoils,the wee lamb has along way to go to catch up to these beauties,
keep up the good work.






1 comment:

  1. GO OUSHA!!!!! Sorry, I still want a Bedlington to be able to do what they were bred to do!!!!!! And, she is pretty enough to be a show girl, too.
    That is why Billy Bob is here with me. I did not want what I could find here in the USA for an outcross.
    I knew that his linage went back to some good working and show dogs!!!! A versatile dog is what we should all be looking for. Sandra & Norm, you have got every right to be proud of your breeding.

    ReplyDelete