Monday 30 March 2009

NBTC show




Miss American Pie had a day out yesterday.it was the National Bedlington Terrier Club show at Doncaster.Last again,i dont think the english judges can quite get away with american bedlingtons.never mind






Looking around you just can not help the but notice how lifeless the show bedlingtons are,quite sad in a way to see such a game little terrier in this way.Fair dues it is the way to show them but i am more than happy to see my dogs looking about at every noise and having a skip and a jump in there step while walking them.


PITY I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE WITH MISS COLIN


i had one of my working dogs with me,she was in "special working dog or bitch" not even a KC class,but no,she is not KC reg so no show for Colin.


Bit of shame as she was the only dog there capable of working!!!


Never mind,i wont be renewing my membership next year so the problem has gone.



Miss Colin at Gipcyan

No comments:

Post a Comment